1. Had to travel to Chicago when it was supposed to be -30 degrees for a funeral, with a baby. Fortunately it wasn't quite that cold and the baby did great. But it was still a funeral.
2. Had a pet need emergency medical attention while we were gone.
3. Had an entirely different pet need emergency medical attention while we were gone.
4. Had that second pet pass away while we were gone (Goodbye, Queenie. We love you! You were a great kitty.)
5. Gotten really sick.
6. Had a dog have surgery to have her left eye removed due to glaucoma.
And a variety of other un-fun things that I don't particularly feel like rehashing.
Blah. On the plus side, it can only get better from here!
Hope your 2015s are going better than mine!